Sunday, May 30, 2010

Best Foot Forward

Deciding what shoes to wear has been a nightmare. Rob is about 2 inches taller than I am, so I knew heels would be out. Trying to decide on what color to get has been hard as well. Do I go with white and be traditional or do I go with turquoise and be modern....? I already have 2 different pairs, but I don't think I like either of them. The first pair I have is a pair of white flats for the ceremony and then I have a pair of flip flops to change into for the reception. I really like the flats I have, but I am just unsure if I would rather be wearing sandals instead. I am getting married outside in August in Ohio. Not a good combination lol. It will be really really hot and humid. I don't want to be sweating the whole time so I am trying to do everything I can to prevent that from happening.

                My Flats                                                                                                            My Flip Flops



















I really like the flip flops I bought, except they are not the right color. They look like they are turquoise in the photo, but they ended up having a green hue to them. Kinda tealish. Not the color I am going for. I don't think people will notice, but I know it will bug me. I am also worried about them not having a back to them. That was the one thing I was really hoping for if I went with sandals. I am kind of a clutz. Here are some other options I was looking at.



I love the beading on the white sandals. My dress has some beading under the bust and I think these would match really well. I LOVE these Old Navy flip flops. The color is perfect and they have a strap!! And look at the cute rhinestone detail they added. I could even wear them for the wedding and reception and not have to do a shoe change. Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment