Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Rob!!

My fiance is 30 today. 30! That's such a BIG birthday. He of course isn't taking it too well. He refuses to acknowledge that he turned 30 today, so I have been saying 29 +1 lol. I told him I was going to put that on his cake!
For his birthday, we out to lunch at a local dinner we like, then went to Game Stop to pick up Lost Planted 2 that came out today.  Now he is out playing disc golf lol. Since he turned 30 today, it made me take a look at some old photos of us. We have been together almost 7 years, and I remember meeting him for the first time like it was yesterday...

I love this picture!! He squeezed into a pair of my jeans and put on my friend's top and started posing LOL. He is still acting like this (well, not wearing my clothes..) always making me laugh! This picture was taken a few months after we started dating in 2003. 






































Still acting like a goof! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment