Monday, March 29, 2010

Turkey Time

After being cooped up in the house for the last couple days working on invites, I decided Rob and I needed to have a little fun. So we went bowling. Rob and I both used to be pretty good at bowling, and were both on leagues.

That was years ago tho. Today...we stink!

We started off doing ok in the first game. We both broke 100, which isn't too bad. Rob started pulling ahead and it came down to the last frame. The dreaded 10th frame. When I was younger, this frame used to scare the crap out of me. I would get really nervous and mess up.






That was then. Now.... I get turkeys!!! 







Rob even made a joke about me needing to get 3 strikes in a row to beat him. I have only gotten a turkey once in my life before this, so I knew it wasn't going to happen. Until the next thing I know, it happened!

After we were done bowling, there was going to be league bowling. I walked past a guy and he says "nice way to end". Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment