Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bridesmaid's Guide Vol. 1


While looking at blogs and others websites I kept coming across bridesmaid newsletters and I really liked the idea. My FI and I were at a book store and I came across a book called "The big ass book of crafts" and inside it had a DIY book binding. So I decided to give it a try.

*pictures of process coming soon*

I didnt take any photos of the process of making the 1st book only because the way they tell you in the book I mentioned about isnt the way I ended up making mine. I didnt have enough paper to put in the book to make one they way authors wanted. So when I make the other books I will take photos of the way I make mine.



FINISHED PRODUCT








*Right page needs to be printed again*

So far this was the hardest project I have done, but it has been the most rewarding. All my BMs LOVED it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment