Sunday, February 28, 2010

Welcome


Hello. Since getting engaged in Aug 09, I have been logging anywhere from 6-12 hours a day online looking at various blogs and websites to get ideas for my own wedding. There are so many people out there that are very talented and have great ideas to share with the world, and I thank you for that!

I pride myself on being creative and crafty, and I started thinking that maybe I should be one of those people who put it out there, to (hopefully) help/inspire someone else, as I have been inspired by so many.

So here is a little about me.

My name is Kristin. I am 24 years old and getting married in Aug 2010 in Ohio. My fiance's name is Rob and we have been together for over 6 years! We have 2 cats (Fat man and Bailey "monster") which I am sure will be appearing on here often. We live in Wa and have lived here for almost 3 years. I am unemployed at the moment, which is why I have so much free time to spend on the wedding! (yay for me.. lol)


Captain (roommates cat), Bailey, and Fat Man

No comments:

Post a Comment