Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to make initial on BM Guide Cover


I am planning on making a t-shirt with my future last name on it so I decided to put each of my bridesmaids initial on the cover to practice.

What you need:

- I used size 10ss and 12ss swarovski hotfix rhinestones purchased from dreamtimecreations.com

- Tweezers

- Printed sheet of your letters (you need to print them backwards- I forgot and was really lucky I choose a H so all I had to do was change what side the swirl was on)

- Lamanation paper (this didn't really work, after I ironed the letter on it melted the paper a little and I had to use a tissue with water to get it off the rhinestone.) I would recommend using Mylar paper. The only reason i didn't use it was because I didn't want to wait for it to be mailed to me. Now, I wish I had!

- Iron

- a piece of fabric to cover your rhinestones while you iron them

This was really easy to do and it doesn't take many rhinestone to make it. I think it add a little bit extra to the cover.




FINISHED PRODUCT

No comments:

Post a Comment